Uganda Health Marketing Group Ltd. (UHMG) is a company limited by Guarantee, whose vision is “A good life for all Ugandans”.
We envision a Uganda society with good life when products and services in Reproductive health, HIV, Malaria and child health are accessible, affordable and effectively utilized by all those in need. Our mission is “To improve the quality of life of Ugandans, through the provision of superior and affordable health care solutions.” Our core values are; Integrity, Transparency, Accountability, Teamwork, Excellence, Flexibility and Equity.
UHMG is currently expanding and is seeking for dynamic qualified individual to fill the following position as part of its team.
HUMAN RESOURCE & ADMINISTRATIVE INTERN (1 POST)
Duty Station: Kampala Head Office
Reports to: Human Resource & Administrative Manager
Duration: 6 Months (Non Renewable)
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide support mainly to the Human Resource and Administration Directorate, although may be requested to support other UHMG Directorates as well.
This Position requires young graduates to gather work experience as they sharpen their skills. The person should be proactive, maintain an ambient environment, and ensure a receptive ambiance to UHMG customers, while resiliently working to fulfill the organization’s goals and up holding our core values.
Essential Job functions:
1. Support the HR&A directorate in filing documents in an orderly and timely manner
2. Assist in tracking of incoming documents to the HR&A directorate
3. Ensure all forms filled in by staff are in place at all times.
4. Assist in organizing HR&A and organizational meetings, venues, while ensuring timely documentation of meeting minutes.
5. Participate in preparing, movement and dissemination of procurement related documentation through the procurement cycle, and payment requests.
6. Act as back up for the receptionist and administrative assistant in their absence
7. Create CV data bases for the different positions and update them as CV’s are received.
8. Prepare and coordinate all interview processes in the directorate
9. Track all recruitment status undertaken on a monthly basis.
- A Bachelors Degree in Human Resource & Administration or its equivalent
- Should possess good record keeping and report writing skills
- Should be self driven and able to multi task and work with minimum supervision
- Should be flexible, innovative, a team player with good interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure with competing deadlines in a demanding and challenging working environment.
To apply: Send or deliver your CV, Copies of certificates and cover letter clearly indicating position applied for on the “top left-hand side of the envelope” to:
The Human Resources & Administration Manager,
Uganda health Marketing Group Ltd. (UHMG),
Plot 20-21, 27-28, Martyrs Crescent, Ntinda
Or to P. O. Box 4553, Kampala
Or email: email@example.com
Application deadline: 4:30pm on 15th July 2011.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please deliver your applications to the UHMG reception.