DFCU is a fast growing bank in Uganda offering a wide range of financial solutions to its chosen market segments.
We are seeking to recruit 15 banking offices to support our expansion strategy. This is an entry level position for the Bank Management Trainees.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Handling cash and executing customers’ instructions in a proficient manner
- Receiving customer instructions, requests and attending to all their inquiries
- Executing all authorized Bank Office transactions onto the banking systems
- Appraising ad scoring credit applications in full compliance with laid down credit policies
- Maintaining proper accounting records to ensure that accurate and reliable financial information is provided for decision making.
Personality, Knowledge and skills required:
- University graduates in Statistics, Commerce, Economics and Agricultural economics attained after 2009 with transcripts and certificates.
- Prospective candidates should not be more than 26 years of age and must be ready to work in any part of the country where we have branches
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A quick learner with a positive attitude towards change and learning
- Basic computer and numeric skills
- A high level of accuracy
- Excellent customer service skills.
Terms of employment:
The above role is initially a one year contract, and confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance.
Invitation and contact person in DFCU:
If you believe you have what it takes, submit your cover letter, along with a detailed CV and relevant professional or academic certificates by close of business on Friday 26th August 2011 to:
Head of Human Resources, DFCU Bank Limited 2nd Floor, Jinja Road P. O. Box 70, Kampala.
DFCU is an equal opportunities employer that does not discriminate on grounds of Gender, Age, HIV/AIDS status, Disability or race.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you do not hear from us by Friday 30th of September, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.